ASST President Russ Berry (pictured on right) accepting the Innovator Award at the 2013 International Solid Surface Fabricators Association (ISFA) Conference in Orlando, Florida. The Innovator Award is presented to the fabricator member firm or individual who goes outside the box and creates a product or system that enhances the life of the decorative surface fabricator.
- Effective Project Management – Overcoming Challenges with Solid Surface Project Management
- Solid Surface Outside – Overcoming the Technical Challenges of Exterior Solid Surface Applications
- Division 6 & 12 Solutions – Specifying Casework, Millwork, Solid Surface Fabrication and More
- Extreme Solid Surface Thermoforming – Going Beyond Surface Level Solutions
- Innovations in Solid Surface Technology: How Organizational Process + Technology are Changing Solid Surface Fabrication