ASST President Russ Berry (pictured on right) accepting the Innovator Award at the 2013 International Solid Surface Fabricators Association (ISFA) Conference in Orlando, Florida. The Innovator Award is presented to the fabricator member firm or individual who goes outside the box and creates a product or system that enhances the life of the decorative surface fabricator.
- Using 3D Technology to Push Solid Surface Innovation – How 5-Axis CNC is Changing Fabrication
- Solid Surface Millwork Assembly: How the Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts
- Casework Solutions – Comprehensive Solutions for Casework, Millwork, Solid Surface Fabrication and More
- Solid Surface Lavatories – Practical Design Solutions with Solid Surface
- Infection Prevention – Solid Surface Solutions for Infection Control